The following questions are being asked of you so that the right kitten and the right placement of each kitten is made by bringing the various requirements of both the kitten and his or her new owner(s) into perspective, BEFORE a choice is made. I hope you will agree that the animal's welfare must be my foremost consideration in considering a placement. Please answer the following questions as completely as you can, and return this form when you've finished.
• What reference materials have you read?
• How many bengals are you acquainted with?
• Type of dwelling: house condo apartment mobile home
• If renting, please give name and address of landlord:
• Name, address and phone number of your veterinarian:
1. Who will be the primary care giver?
2. Where will the kitten be kept during the night?
3. Where will the kitten be kept during the day?
4. Where will his litter box be kept?
5. Is anyone home during the day?
6. How many hours on the average will the kitten be left alone?
7. Will there be someone available to feed the kitten during the day?
8. Have you ever owned a cat before?
9. Do you have any other animals?
10. Do you have any children? If yes, what are their ages.
11. Does anyone in your household have allergies to animals?
12. If yes, to what and how severe?
13. Are you interested in a male or female kitten?
14. At what age do you wish to get the kitten?
15. Have you considered an older cat instead of a kitten?
16. How did you hear about this breed?
17. What do you expect the activity level of this breed to be:
18. What kind of floor surfaces will the kitten be on in the house?
19. Do you plan to declaw your kitten?
20. How many hours a day will the kitten be kept outside if at all?
21. How will he be confined when he is outside?
22. Do you intend to breed the cat?
23. Do you understand why registering your cat is so important?
Questionnaire written by Iams and Eukanuba.